August Wish List

16:42

There are many things that I want. Unfortunately. But being a self confessed materialistic person I know that I will never stop wanting a new bag or that new chunky sweater from Asos that has recently been put on sale *sigh* unfortunately my bank balance doesn't support the kind of lifestyle my soul wants me to have so I have made a wish list, to reassess whether or not every item is 100% necessary. This is going to be difficult.



I know, Its to early for sweatshirts and its £95!!!!!!! Can I just say that again £95. 
(from farfetch.com)


Another white shirt is VITAL to my wardrobe
(missguided)

AND A BLACK ONE
(missguided) 
At least these ones are cheaper
(urban outfitters) 


PINK SUEDE YASSSSSSSSS
(missguided) 
My fav one is the top left. 
(babyG ) 




URGGGGGGGGGGGGG gosh darn I still want it all. 

TTFN X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments