☯Summer Outfits☯ 

01:34

The sun and the sea, two things that I enjoy the most. So because I am currently on the other half of Europe (Greece) for a week I am feeling particularly mellow and chilled, so I thought why not show some loovvlleyy people on the internet what I wore on my body?! Sounds like a great plan!

The first night out I wore a simple white skirt from H&M with a pink cami with my beloved kimono from River Island, with my flat forms that I got from New Look (btw love these shoes as you will be able to tell later on…)






The second night out I wore a top from River Island that is very tropical and shows of my shoulders a lil’, I wore them with some black shorts and my SHOOOE’S! 



On the third night I wore some high wasted patterned shorts from River Island (as you can tell I am River island obsessed) with a white blouse that I brought FOREVER ago in forever 21 (get it?!), and of course my flat forms. 


Close up of the shorties 



This was only a tiny one as I can see the pool out of the corner of my eye and it is just begging to be dive-bombed but I promise ! will do a part two when i get back!~MWAH ♡ 


TTFN X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments