♕ MAC Smokeluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Eyeshadow Palette // MUA Eyeshadow Palette Undress Me Too ♕

06:29

Disclaimer: I am not good at  describing colours.

When it come's to eye make up I am quite boring, I find a palette that I trust and I stay loyal to it. The eyeshadow palette I have been dedicated to is the Mac ‘veluxe pearl fusion smoke luxe’ palette. This Palette has so many wearable eyeshadows that can be used for day and night time looks! 

I couldn’t find the names of the individual eyeshadows so here’s a quick description!

1~ a pale champagne colour with pink under tones. 
2~ a sparkly dirty olive colour.
3~ a shimmery brown colour.
4~ a shimmery ‘smokey’ grey. 
5~ a dark black with a satin finish.

This palette contains ALL the colours I need that to create the brown smoky eye that  wear everyday. Plus every colour is so pigmented, you just cant compete with the quality that Mac provides.  But because I know Mac can be a bit exxppeennssiiveee I have another palette I recommend and absolutely adore that is also a bit nicer on the purse strings is the ‘MUA Undress Me Too’ palette which although the shadows aren’t as pigmented it offers a wider range of colours for only £4.00! This palette has often been referred to as a naked palette 2 dupe and as you can see it is well loved! 
my god that is a gross looking palette!

Here are some swatches!

Top half!

1~ ‘naked’ a matte beige colour. 
2~ ‘devotion’ a shimmery golden colour. 
3~ ‘shy’ a shimmery champagne colour. 
4~ ‘fiery’ a shimmery bronzy golden colour. 
5~ ‘lavish’ a matte brown (and my most loved colour from the palette!). 
6~ ‘dreamy’ a shimmery olivey golden colour. 

Bottom half!



bottom  
1~ ‘tranquil’ a shimmery bronzy grey colour. 
2~ ‘exposed’ a shimmery silver colour.
3~ ‘reveal’ a shimmery pinky grey colour. 
4~ ‘wink’ a shimmery browny grey colour. 
5~ ‘obsessed’ a shimmery dark brown with hints of grey. 
6~ ‘corrupt’ a matte black. 

Well I hope you found that useful! 


TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments