Top 5 Body Sprays // Body Splashes // Daily Blogging #9

18:08

I am a firm believer of smelling good (I mean who isn't?). So I take my body splashes VERY seriously, here are my top 5~


1- Hollister - Vista Cove
2-Zara- Sweet Candy Vanilla body mist 
3- Hollister- Silver Strand Beach
4-Hollister- Winter Day dream 
5-Victoria Secret - Vinilla Lace
I personally feel that Hollister and Victoria Secret has the best scents, my absolute fav is the Hollister Silver Strand Beach its smells heavenly. 


URGGGG Smells so good

*sidenote*

I have just been watching the whole of skins again recently, I use to love that programme! I want to be just like Effy only she is like 14 in the first season and the biggest thing I had to worry about a 14 was my MSN picture! For blimey those where the days!

TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments