☠ Last minute Halloween / Clown ☠

05:15

I don't like doing thing last minute, I am a huge planner. So when I got a last minute invite to a halloween party you can imagine my panic.

WHAT DO I GO AS?

DO I HAVE TIME TO GO BUY AN OUTFIT? (the answer was no I did not)

WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO DO?

But alas I managed to pull something together.

I decided to go as a clown because I have been watching a ton of American horror story and one of the new TERRIFYING characters is twisty the clown.

That is one creepy bastard

So I thought why not go as a clown! So here it is my transformatiooooonnnnnn.....
(Note to reader- I am not a make up artist)

jesus I am shiny
 So I am starting out just with my plain ol' face


Then I added a hell lot of pale concealer and white eyeshadow to my face, to make 
me look very paleeee. 


me with out eyebrows doe.
Then I covered up my eyebrows with some foundation and added some 
blue eyeshadow and lined my eyes. 



then I drew on some dark browns and extended the blue eyeshadow out 


Then (using eyeliner) I drew in some black diamonds around my eyes. I wasn't worried about
it getting everywhere as i wanted this to seem like I had been wearing it for a few days


Then I put on some red lipstick and dragged it out like the joker from batman. 


Then I added a red nose (again with lipstick) and used some left over black to dirty up the
whole look. 


For the finishing touch I gave my clown a bloody nose. I done this by watering down some 
red lipstick and dripping it down. 


Waring. You will get very messy. 

And volia! Then I just pinned my hair up and added a flowery shirt and away I went!





SCARRRYYYYYYYYYY.

I hope this gave you some inspiration if you are stuck! 

TTFN X 

p.s If you are going out on halloween I hope you have a good time! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments