❅ Winter Wonderland ❅

06:59

Sorry for the lateness of this post but yesterday I was at Winter Wonderland In Hyde Park!
It was Sooooo Lovely because I love christmas and all things wintery plus there was rides and food and it was just a great day!

 

If you live around the London area and haven't been I HIGHLY recommend you do, plus entry is free so even if you don't want to spend money you just want to look around! But If you do want to go on some rides I recommend you go on tower of terror one! Not suitable if you are scared of heights but great fun! 

But because I am an Idiot I forgot to take a picture of my outfit on my body so this Is what I wore!
Coat: Primark
White blouse :H&M
Jumper: Topman (don't be afraid to shop in the men's section ladies!)
Jeans: Asos
Boots :Primark

I am on the Left and My bestie Ellie Is on the right<3
 
Here are some photos from the day!





I know... I know... THIS CANT BE CLASSED AS FAMILY FRIENDLY!?

See you Tomorrow!

TTFN X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments