How to have a good valentines day when you are single

16:05

Roses are red, Violets are blue & Vodka is cheaper then dinner for two.

If like me you are single on valentines day then I am here to help to try enjoy this holiday - well as much as you can.

Five steps to having a good valentines day when you are single. 

Pizza













One thing that always makes me feel better is food, So ignore the 'only salad' promise you made yourself in January and order a pizza. With stuffed crust. And chicken wings. 

Movies/Netflix 
















What better way to forget you are forever alone then a comedy, I personally recommend: 
  • Step Brothers
  • Super bad
  • Anchor man
  • Shaun of the dead, Or
  • The interview (watch this now)
Or if you are feeling all 'Fuck Love' 

  • Fatal Attraction 
  • Gone Girl - This movie will make you want to stay single forever. 
Hugging Pillow 


















Can I just say that I regret nothing 

Upbeat Songs




















Nothing says loving the single life like a good ol' sing song! Songs I recommend are:
  • Single Ladies -DUH
  • Never getting back together
  • Forget you /Fuck you 
  • No Scrub
  • Roses (one of my fav songs)
Take Selfies




















#singlelady
#Idontneedaman
#IamcoveringupthefactthatIamalonebypostingthis




















In all seriousness I hope you have a cabby day what ever you do!

TTFN X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments