Kylie Jenner Street Style Inspired Outfit // Daily Blogging #12

17:53

King Kylie is obviously da bomb, its all everyone can talk about her lips, her love life and OF COURSE her fashion. So I thought I would have a stab and recreating this look....


GAH SO GOOD 

So here is my attempt 




please IGNORE the wondering eye, ones looking one one the other is looking somewhere else 
I french braided my hair and overdrawn my lips to the MAX to achieve the Kylie look 

The dungarees are from H&M 
The vest/ knitted jumper roll neck thingy is from Zara and I know it isn't long sleeved but its the best I could do. Sozza. 
Trainers are puma suedes fyi

THIS FASHION STUFF IS HARD WORK MAN





*sidenote*
It is currently 1:47am and I am WIDE awake. Tell you one thing though I am actually SO excited for Justin Biebers new album! I have loved all the songs he has released so far and I am soooo HYPED for the album. Better be a good-un!

TTFN X 



You Might Also Like

0 comments