Dungaree Outfit // Style

14:20

Where have I been?!

Sorry my little nuggets for not updating sooner but I have literally so busy, and I know what you are thinking 'it takes like two seconds to update whatevs Ella' BUT I PROMISE YOU I HAVE. But I am back so aloha my pretty lets get into it.

Dungarees are a classic look, good for days when you couldn't be bothered or days when you are feeling a lil' nostalgic. I was feeling both so I wore a barbie top with mine. Thats right barbie top.




Nice pocket to store my phone also

Why do Zara insist on having the LONGEST LABELS ?



The top says 'blonde and proud Barbie' don't know why I didn't take a photo of it. I am an idiot.

Top:Zara
Dungrees-Ebay
Shoe: Air Max
Phone case:SOON YOU WILL SEE

I Pinky promise I will update by Friday!

TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments