Mademoiselle Prive Exhibition // Daily Blogging #20

17:38

Chanel is my favourite designer brands, Coco Chanel (it kinda goes without saying) was a genius and so is Karl Lagerfeld (Fendi is my second favourite), so when I say an *free* exhibition, Mademoiselle Prive, which is all about Chanel I made my way down to London.
















The whole show was so visually appealing and incredibly interesting (and you got a free poster and tote which was a huge plus).

I highly recommend you have a look if you are in the London area! Its free!

*sidenote*
I went into Harrods before to grab a light snack, so I got a donut and a cup of tea,  wanna know how much it costed? Quick guess now, heres a picture.

£10.95 !!!!!!!

I almost had a heart attack.

HERES MY FACE

TOTES FAB LIGHTING

My eyebrows look non-existant 
 

TTFN X



You Might Also Like

0 comments