Halloween Costume Inspiration // Chanel Scream Queens // Daily Blogging Break

11:55

Hey!!!

Halloween is upon us and with that comes HALLOWEEN PARTIES! In case you couldn't already tell I take halloween VERY seriously I am the queen *pun intended* of halloween!

For a party I went to last night I decided to go as Chanel from scream queens! I adore scream queens I think its so funny and cleaver and the outfits *sigh* is it bad that I want to be Chanel? Only a nicer version of course ;)










Look how awkward I am though, trying to look cool. DEAR LORD.

Picked up a faux fur jacket ages ago from eBay
Blouse form forever 21
Skirt and Shoes from New look

I am rocking some faux pearl earings and some BIG OL' SUNGLASSES

And there you go! But just in doubt pout.

*sidenote*

For all of those you who live in the U.k Will know its half term WOOOOOO, combine that with halloween means that this week mean I won't be blogging every day *BOOOO* I know I know! but I am going to be so busy I will try do as much as I can!

I will be back to daily blogging once the week is up though! PINKY SWEAR!

TTFN X



You Might Also Like

0 comments