New Look Check Skirt // Winter Outfit and Style // Christmas Daily Blogging #18

17:23

I love a good print. And a good skirt as it happens, so when I found a combo how could I say no? Its pay day after all.






Skirt is from Newlook as are my boots,
Coat from Topshop *currently on sale for around £50 which saddens me A LOT*

I also got new glasses incase you were wondering

*sidenote*
It is currently 7 DAYS till christmas. I am gunna cry I am so EXCITED.
I also wanted to share with you some songs what I have been loving at the moment just in case you were interested;

  1. Breathe Life - Jack Garratt 
  2. Forever (Pt.II)- D.J Snakehips
  3. The entire 'You should be here' mixtape By Kehlani 
  4. 'Sober thoughts' and 'Palmtrees' by gold link  
  5. Say Nada-Shakka and JME (its a bit old now but I still love it) 
So yeah, thats my musical loving at the moment <3
TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments