My Sunglasses Collection // Summer Blogin' 2016 #4

08:33

Sunglasses. An essential in these sunny times. And those hungover times. And those I-CBA-to-do-my-makeup times. And as the last two are me 90% of the time, I have  a lot of sunglasses.

I have seven sunglasses (thats a lot for an English gal), all cheap, I am not about that expensive sunnie life. I am to clumsy! So here are my cheap- ass sunglasses!





I don't know the prices but honestly none of them would of been above £20, personal I feel a good place to get cool sunglasses for the cheap is Aliexpress. They have so many options for you to browse!

Here are the sunnies up close!


lol look at my broke ass face in the reflection

I AM A CHEAP ASS B*ITCH 

TTFN X 

*sidenote* 
Off out on the town tonight so that means two things for tomorrow, 
1. An outfit post 
2. The post won't be up till like 6pm 

I intend to be very hungover tomorrow YAY

You Might Also Like

0 comments