✩ Wish List ✩

08:40

Fashion is something I love. The crap thing about loving fashion though, is that like the seasons, it changes regularly so today’s post will be my wish list, all the stuff i wanna buy but don’t have the money~ :( . 


First up is a faux fur coat, I know what you are thinking it is like 100 degrees outside why on earth would you want a coat, but in summer, coat prices drop a load so the price of this has gone from £80 to £40 which is quite a bargain- if I had £40. 



The next thing I would like is baxter jeans from Topshop, its like is boyfriend jeans and skinny jeans had a baby. I love them. 



Another item is the ‘whirl’ lipliner from mac, it is the lipliner used by Kylie Jenner and much to my dismay is out of stock. 


Sunglasses is something I wear in summer and winter (snow glare DUH!) so these ones from Top Shop will keep me chic all year~ hell yeah! 



Last but not least is something I have been craving but can not find on the Internet/in Shops/ In my mums shoes closet and that upsets me immensely. It is the Adidas superstar trainers. Just look at them. 



And thats all the things I want! better start saving those pennies!


TTFN X  

You Might Also Like

0 comments