✖ Roll Neck Jumpers // Fashion Trend ✖


Because I spend 95% of the time re-watching fashion week videos on youtube (the other 5% is spent on eating), I have noticed a few things. One of these things is that this winter roll neck jumpers are back. 

I was watching Top Shop’s ‘Unique Autumn Winter 2014 Ready To Wear’ catwalk and I noticed a lot of the models wearing roll neck jumpers. 

So I was like HMMMM. So then I clicked on Chanel’s Fall Winter 2014/2015 Fashion Show and OMG roll necks galore! 

I also thinking a good way to pair the jumper with some big ass sunglasses!

So I am guessing this winter you better get your hands on some roll neck jumpers, I have browsed through the back of my mum’s wardrobe and found these babies. 

I paired it with my sunnies and some denim shorts from New Look cause it is still hot as hell outside! 

So there you go I hope this came in handy for you lot! 


You Might Also Like


Google+ Badge