❀ Little GREY dress / style ❀

05:25

Whilst rummaging through the Topshop sale I came across a simple grey dress for only about £6 (including my student discount) and my mind started turning about all the ways I wanted to style this, it must of looked strange to anyone who saw me as I was just standing their for a good two minuets staring at this dress. But anyways here is how I style a little GREY dress (or GRAY depending on who you are).

(also I got a camera so hopefully I look a lot clearer!)

Casual ~



Simple little shirt tied around the waist and some (although you can't see them) white converse!

Work~


I kinda changed the dress into a skirt by adding a white blouse over the top and to add a little bling I put on my (fake) gold chain!

Going out -


My face looks strange in this photo

chockerrrrrr

Flatforms and fur coat equals a GOOD NIGHT OUT!

And my personal favourite way to wear the dress....


It is of course with a camel coat.

TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments