❀ One Face Watch ❀

15:44

Hope you all had a very merry christmas! It was great to have a couple of days to chill and not do anything, it was lovely but alas I have work tomorrow :( So to cheer myself up I thought I would share with you one of my christmas presents!
A one face watch!
Unless you are unaware of the concept of the One face watch, they are a watch company (No Sh*t Sherlock) that like the Toms show company give a percentage of the profits to charity, I am going to leave a link HERERERERE to the website so you can read about it because I am not very good at describing things, click awwaawawyy.

Anyways you can choose a groovey cause to support and grab a stylish watch as well!
My brother got my the white watch which feeds 10 people!





Rather stylish if you ask me!

I hope you all had a good Christmas and a hope you all have a Happy new year!\

TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments