New Look Haul // Winter Daily Blogging #2

12:54

To be honest I don't really shop in New Look, but I have been browsing the website and they have quite a few nice pieces lately! I have been pleasantly surprised and with the 20% off I got aswell!


I get a very 'Balmain-esque' feel from this jumpsuit, just me? - after discount this cost me £18.39

Another very 'Balmain-y' top after discount- £7.99

I am obsessed with ballet tops, also who knew new look had a sport range? - £7.99

I have been seeing a lot of shiny ankle boots round lately but the ones at Zara a like 50 squid but I found these babies for £22.39  
These are what they look like on, excuse the jeans but they were just what I was wearing when I took this photo :)
So there you have it new look have really up-ed their game for winter time! Also can I just say that the delivery on these where SO fast! I ordered these Friday night and got the standard 5-day delivery and Monday morning here they are! YES NEW LOOK

*sidenote*
Mondays are a day off for me so they are like a Sunday 2.0, its fab I am currently am watching all the Harry Potters and making my way through them currently on the Half blood prince. Hope your Monday where okay dokay aswell!

TTFN X


You Might Also Like

0 comments