Highlighter Alternative // D.I.Y Highlighter // Lipgloss Highlighter // Summer Blogin' 2016

12:11

Hello-o-o-o-o!

Trying to come up with a title for this was difficult, but basically what I am trying to say is that if shit-comes-to-bust and you run out of highlighter you can use lipgloss!

I know, I know it sounds strange but can we just cast our minds back to other things on the internet which make less sense then this *cough* 100+ coats of 'insert makeup /beauty item here' challenge *cough*

Anyhow here is a picture of my bare ass cheek (face cheek guys. Not ass),

Ew gross.
Now imagine the scene- you have just done a full face of make up. Perfecto. You just need to add that final shine to you creation when. Horror of all horrors, someone has stolen your highlight (lets be real my highlighter is my baby and I would never forget it somewhere). What shall you do? Then you see it at the bottom of you make up bag. A clear lipgloss.. I mean if it makes you lips shiny then maybe... just maybe... 


EUREKA.

That my friends is lipgloss highlight!

And here is a picture comparison cause I know you guys want one.

I had to tie my hair back so you would see and I look like an egg :( 

SO yeah! Hopefully this information might come in handy for you one day... 

Maybe not... 

TTFN X 

*sidenote* 

I apologies for the shitty photos but its hard to be arty farty when you are showing off highlight! 

Not long now till school starts back up! EWWWWWWWWWW 
As a student all this summer has been laying in bed and eating pot noodles and now I have to start thinking about getting back in the learning zone! G-R-O-S-S. 

I never want summer to end. 

Also FRANK. WHERE THE FU*K IS THIS ALBUM. 

I AM WAITING. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments