Outfit and Style Inspiration Summer 2016 // Tarten Trouser and Thrasher Tee // Summer Blogin' 2016

13:47

Hello All!

A classic outfit post for you all today! I feel so Avril-Lavigne-Sk8er-Boi-esque in this outfit. I LOVE IT.

I'M WITH THE SKATER BOY...

I SAID 'SEE YA LATER BOY'...

I'LL BE BACKSTAGE AFTER THE SHOW!!

IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT...

Trousers; BHS (they are closing down/have closed down now. Sozza.) 
Top; The cool uber original Thrasher tee that none of the the cool fashion blogs already have. 
Choker; Ali express (where else?!) 

I edited my photos to give them a very grudge-punky-not-really vibe to them and it is taking me back to the 'Rawr means I love you in dinosaur' days. 

JESUS. 


TTFN X 

*sidenote* 

No uploads. By Ella *

The blog is covered in dust,
the need to upload is at an all time must.

With no new content for days,
the readers collectively pray.

That Ella will stop watching Netflix,
and do a post about her new aesthetics.

But little do they know,
that Ella sits at home.

And moans about her lack of inspiration,
and how that leads to no new creations. 

FIN. 
Insight to how the past few days have been for me. 

*I failed English Lit for a reason. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments